[abc80] Super Smartaid Cartridge

Mikkel Christensen mikkel at mikjaer.com
Sön Apr 21 06:55:15 PDT 2019

Hi Anders

And thanks for your feedback, im pretty new to all this rom-burning stuff,
can you point me towards a guide that will instruct me into what gear and
what promps to purchase? I would like to able to both dump and restore
that probs.

Also thanks for the pictures!

> the manual describes situations where the settings RAM
> can get corrupted and make the machine unusable. It has the reset
> procedure to fix that described under "RESERVUTGÅNG".

Maybe we can use some kind of IC-Tester to confirm this somehow?

Did you get to look into the magnum card? :-)

Sincerely
Mike