[abc80] abc80sim-3.0-rc3

Fredrik Axtelius axtelius at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 00:24:47 PDT 2018

Great, works better now. Mac OS doesn't support 'cp -u' and I got a few
compiler errors:
warning: arithmetic on a pointer to void is a GNU extension
[-Wpointer-arith]

I removed -Wpointer-arith from CPPFLAGS in the makefile and it compiles and
appears to run just fine.
A bit slow, I can see the chars one by one when I run a print "whatever";

Screen shot here:
https://imgur.com/a/yowx6zH

--frax