[abc80] Super Smartaid Cartridge

Anders Sandahl anders at abc80.net
Tis Apr 23 12:46:48 PDT 2019

I'll bet that all the circuits turns out to be the same as on the magnum
version. The board it self looks the same, the patches are different.
Different sizes on one of the ERPOM's and a piggybacked 74ls74 on one
place.

Compare
https://www.abc80.net/archive/luxor/pictures/smartaid/smartaid-magnum-4-component.jpg
with
https://www.abc80.net/archive/luxor/pictures/smartaid/super-smartaid-component.jpg

Note that the circuits are not sanded of on the magnum board. I also think
the layout is just the same on Mikkels board.

/Anders