[abc80] Super Smartaid Cartridge

Mikkel Christensen mikkel at mikjaer.com
Tis Apr 23 05:43:56 PDT 2019

I think im gonna try to purchase on of these (just gotta wait for the next
payday :P) :

https://www.ebay.com/gds/TOP-3000-Universal-Programmer-Product-Review-/10000000018077890/g.html?fbclid=IwAR03q1q3cZi7nOzcrD9jz883H6_pTG53sK6ZIElASvhEENNTUenLF4efvEw

And use them to figure out which chips it is on the board, however im in
no rush ... i think i gotta get it to work first.

My plan is to desolder all the filed down chips and socket them. And while
i have them off i will inspect the board under them for any kind of
corosion or other dirt that may cause problems.

Im also gonna change all other components that i can identify, resistors,
capasitors and so on.

Yersterday i took the ABC80 apart to se if there might be anything wrong
there, but the board looks like it's in near-perfect condition.

/ Mike