[abc80] abc80x emulation status in MESS

anders at abc80.net anders at abc80.net
Tis Okt 22 02:16:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have found the schematics to Luxors controller card "Styrkort 55
21046-11/21/41". This was used in ABC850/Tranfor DataStore and stand alone
with all floppy drives together with ABC80x. I also have ROM dumps for
this card.

I can put the schematics in the scanner if there is any intensest in it...

/Anders